The extensive selection of top-quality wire cloth products available from J SHINEWE Hardware Products Co., Ltd, includes welded wire mesh for a wide range of applications. Welded wire mesh is an extremely versatile product that can come as rolls or flat panels.
It can be constructed from various metals and metal alloys including low carbon and stainless steel. It is also available in numerous sizes and meshes opening shapes — square is the most common.
—Along with woven wire mesh, welded wire mesh is one of the two main types of wire cloth products. Welded wire mesh is typically the less expensive of the two materials. It consists of a grid pattern featuring a series of parallel longitudinal wires that are welded together at the point where the wires intersect. The strength and thickness of the weld are determined by factors such as weld pressure, time and temperature. Welded wire mesh can also be bent or cut to form a variety of shapes without causing the wires to come apart.
Welded Wire Mesh Benefits
Welded wire mesh’s mat-like design and construction enables it to remain firmly in place even when holding heavy materials such as concrete. It works well in bending applications, as the mat is bent as a single unit instead of a series of pieces. This also minimizes the risk of misplacement. Welded wire mesh offers a cost-effective alternative, as it requires less reinforcement than when using steel bars.
Welded wire cloth is also easier to work with than many other types of metal materials. Welded wire fabric is quick and simple to install and is not easily displaced by workers laying concrete. The ease of use can reduce completion time and help projects remain on budget. Faster construction time also minimizes the exposure of building components to the elements, resulting in higher-quality work.
You’ll be able to complete more work with less field labor, which frees up manpower, material, equipment, and resources for other areas of your project.
Welded Wire Mesh Applications
Welded wire mesh’s combination of low cost, ease of use and versatility makes it a popular choice for many different applications.
• Fences and gates: You’ll find welded wire mesh fences and gates installed at residences and all types of commercial and industrial properties.
• Architectural uses such as building facades: Although welded wire fabric is known for its strength and durability, architects and designers often use it to enhance aesthetic appeal.
• Infill panels for railings and divider walls: Woven wire infill panels are used often as partitions or divider walls due to its clean and sometimes modern look.
• Animal control: Farmers, ranchers and animal control professionals use fencing made from welded wire mesh to contain livestock and stray animals.
• Screens for doors and windows: Welded wire mesh screens provide a sturdy material and effective insect control when installed in windows.
• Machine guards: Use welded wire cloth guards for industrial machinery.
• Shelving and partitions: Welded wire mesh’s strength and stability enable it to serve as shelving for storing heavy products and as partitions that promote visibility.
• Behind-the-scenes use in plumbing, walls and ceilings: Wire mesh provides support for pipes installed in the walls and ceilings of a structure.
• Agriculture: To serve as barrier fencing, corn cribs, livestock shade panels and temporary holding pens.
SHINEWE company Your One-Stop Wire Mesh and Fencing supplier in Chia
SHINEWE Hardware Products Co., Ltd. is a wide range of welded wire mesh solutions. Choose from BWG19 BWG16, BWG 14 and more steel wire thickness with a wide range of hole sizes from 1/4”x1/4”, 1/2” x1/2”, 1”x1/2”, 1”X1”, 1.5”x1.5”, 2”x2”x 2”x1”, 3”, 4” or more, supplying in rolls or panels.
Moreover, SHINEWE is a leader supplier of wide range for hardware products, our products lines are as: Hexagonal Wire Netting, Welded Wire Mesh, Hinge Joint Fencing, Fixed knot Fencing, Non-climb Horse Fencing, Chain Link Fence, Plant support for agriculture; Euro Fencing, 3D Welded Panel Fence, Garden Border Fence; Barbed Wire and Razor Wire; Gabion Box as Welded mesh Gabion Box, Hexagonal mesh Gabion Box; Window Screen Netting such as Galvanized wire netting, Stainless Steel Wire Netting, Aluminum Alloy Wire Netting, Plastic netting, Fiberglass wire netting; Various Types of Nail as Common Nails, Concrete Nail, Finishing Nails, Roofing Nails, Presser Point staples, Stainless Steel Nails, Artificial Grass U Nails ; Plastic Netting that include Sunshade Netting, Waterproof Plastic Cloth/PE Tarpaulin, Anti-bird Netting, Fence Post including Common round fence post, Steel Y Post, Steel Studded T post, Pig Tail step-in Post and post accessories.
When you choose SHINEWE Hardware Products Co., Ltd as your wire mesh and fencing supplier, you will work with a company with the best honest, truth and responsibility in China with more years of exporting experience in wire wire netting hardware industry. We’re known for our willingness Quality before Quantity, Honest, Truth, Responsibility before cooperation. Welcome to visit SHINEWE Hardware Products Co., Ltd.
Post time: May-23-2023